Brown County Beekeepers Association is all about:
- Learning how to get started in beekeeping.
- Keeping in touch with the latest developments in the honey industry.
- Meeting fellow beekeepers and sharing knowledge and experiences.
- Helping promote beekeeping and the honey industry.
- Educating the public about honey bees and honey.
The Brown County Beekeepers Association, located in Green Bay, Wisconsin, is a 501(c)3 non profit group and any donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law. We are dedicated to promoting beekeeping and the honey industry in Northeastern Wisconsin. The Association is present to help both hobby and commercial beekeepers in their efforts to become more educated in the area of beekeeping and to enable them to become more efficient and productive.
Membership in the Association is open to any resident of Brown County or adjacent counties who raises bees. Dues are due on January 1st of each year and are as follows: $20.00 per year for a single person and $30.00 for a family. Dues for new members joining the club after August 1st will be at half price. There is also one year free membership for any person belonging to a youth group until age 18.
Send payment to:
Brown County Beekeepers Association
c/o BCBA Treasurer
1418 Chicago St.
Green Bay, WI 54301-3840 Checks made out to Brown County Beekeepers Assoc.
Benefits of membership include:
- Access to experienced beekeepers
- Monthly meetings
- Monthly newsletter
- Periodic education sessions
- Low cost rental of club equipment
Contact any officer for more information:
President: Steve Hupfer
Vice President: Julie Mazzoleni : email@example.com / 312-402-1059 (Green Bay)
Secretary: Tom Cashman : firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer: Lynne Lingren : email@example.com