Members are offered expense reimbursement for bee related education that is a value to the Brown County Beekeepers Association once during a calendar year. The club will reimburse up to $25.00. Here is the criteria to qualify.
- Must be a current member for at least 12 consecutive months.
- Request submitted to the Leadership Team prior to the event indicating how the education aligns with the Club’s Mission (see Home Page).
- NOT eligible items include: books, magazines, or BCBA sponsored events
Club Expectations of Members Receiving Education Reimbursement
- Overview of the education to the club or an education session.
- Write-up with photos and/or video for club publication.
- Submit receipt to Treasurer when complete.